This policy describes the way we handle your personal information.
This includes information we collect:
- On submission when you place an order; and
- Automatically when you visit this website.
You may not order any of our goods if you do not accept this policy.
Collection of personal information on submission
- We collect your contact details and delivery address when you place an order.
- We collect your Internet usage information when you visit this website.
- We may use any of your personal information that you provide to us for the purposes that you indicated, when you agreed to provide it to us, such as collection address and contact numbers
- We assume your consent to collect your personal information in accordance with applicable law when you provide us with it.
- We may use your personal information to fulfil our obligations to you.
- We may share your personal information with third parties for the purposes of fulfilling our obligations to you.
- We may disclose personal information to third parties if required for legal reasons.
Our website makes use of third parties.
Payfast is used for bank card transactions. Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd is not responsible for the conduct of this third-party payment gateway in relation to the privacy of your bank details supplied.
- Our website is hosted on a secure server and uses security measures to prevent interference by intruders.
- We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary.
- We may transfer your personal information outside South Africa to a foreign country.
Updating or removing
You may choose to update or remove the personal information you have submitted to us by contacting us on email to firstname.lastname@example.org.