1. The parties involved
These terms cover any transaction where we provide goods to you through the Dreamscapes website. ‘’Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd’’ is the vendor under these terms, ‘’You’’ are the customer under these terms.
2. Duration and termination
These terms commence when you accept them and continue until terminated within the terms and conditions as laid out below.
The obligations and liabilities of the parties incurred prior to the termination date shall survive the termination of this agreement for all purposes.
These Terms of Service are effective unless and until terminated by either you or us.
It is important that you read all our terms and conditions before making your purchase on the Dreamscapes Online website.
Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd is contactable at firstname.lastname@example.org for any clarification you may require.
By visiting our site and/ or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions laid out below. These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers, vendors, customers, merchants, and/ or contributors of content.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms of Service. We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the website following the posting of any changes constitutes acceptance of those changes.
4. Online store terms
You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose (including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property laws).
You consent to the jurisdiction of the Magistrates Court. South African law governs this agreement. If we change this agreement by updating this website, any changes will only apply to future orders.
The agreement is the entire agreement between the parties and the subject. i.e. Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd and You as the buyer.
5. Force majeure
Events may happen that prevent you or us from complying with each of our obligations under this agreement. Neither party is responsible for breach of this agreement caused by circumstances beyond its control however one party may cancel the agreement with the other on written notice if the circumstances persist for more than 30 calendar days.
6. Encryption/your data
You own all your data. When you enter your data into the system, you give us a license to use it to provide the goods and service. We are not responsible for any of your data stored on our system.
7. Representation of content
We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for representation purposes only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
This site may contain certain historical information and is provided for your reference only. We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
8. Service and pricing
Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
9. Delivery and ownership
Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd sell to you on the following basis:
- You will bear the cost and we will package it according to our own specifications.
- Delivery will be via our chosen courier service
- We will do our best to dispatch as soon as possible once your order is paid for.
- We are not liable and you may not cancel an order if the delivery is late for whatever reason
- Risks related to your purchase pass to you once delivery to you has been made.
- You take ownership of the purchase once the full amount has been deposited into our bank.
- You have the same rights against us as we have against our suppliers in terms of any warranty attached to the goods or imposed by South African law.
- Dreamscapes (Pty) Limited agree to print your downloaded image once you have emailed it to us.
10. Terms and conditions of the sale
- You will choose an image from the Dreamscapes Shop.
- You will make full payment into our bank for your chosen image.
- If the image is no longer available you will be required to choose an alternative image.
- You have the right to send us your preferred image and which is subject to a quality check. We will alert you if there are quality images and we reserve the right to refuse to print your image.
- We will direct you to the source of our images for you to download and send to us.
- Images on Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd are representations only and we do not guarantee the colour on any of our prints as this can differ on computer screens.
- Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights to refuse an order where we believe, in our sole judgement this purchase to be from a competitor, dealer, reseller or distributor.
- Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd reserves the rights to cancel any image offer and alert you even if this is after payment has been made. Alternatives will be offered to you and you reserve the right to cancel the order.
- All images supplied need to be a minimum of 300DPI for the best quality.
- *Dreamscapes vinyl can be repositioned and removed within a 6 month period.
- Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd indemnifies itself from any damage done to paintwork, surfaces or walls for whatever reason from the date of installation on the surface.
- Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd does not take responsibility for damaged caused due to poor installation. It is important to follow our step by step guide when installing your vinyl.
11. Fees and payment
The full amount on the shopping cart needs to be paid in order for us to execute the order. We do not accept deposits.
12. Mockups on Dreamscapes
We give credit to all websites where we have made use of their content relating to mock-up images portrayed on dreamscapes.co.za and all social media related to Dreamscapes. Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd has used the following companies: Vecteezy, Freepik, Dreamstime, Designrepos, Conor Lyons, Graphic Twister, Mr Mockup, Anthony Boyd Graphics, Poster Mockup, Unsplash, Pexels and paid artists.
13. Third-party tools and links
We provide you with access to third-party tools over which we neither monitor nor have any control nor input.
You acknowledge and agree that we provide access to such tools ”as is” and “as available” without any warranties, representations or conditions of any kind and without any endorsement. We shall have no liability whatsoever arising from or relating to your use of optional third-party tools.
Any use by you of optional tools offered through the site is entirely at your own risk and discretion and you should ensure that you are familiar with and approve of the terms and conditions of all the third-party sites.
We may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall also be subject to these Terms of Service.
14. Ratings and feedback
We may, but have no obligation to, monitor, edit or remove content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libellous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
You agree that your comments will not violate any right of any third-party, including copyright, trademark, privacy, personality or other personal or proprietary rights. You further agree that your comments will not contain libellous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material, or contain any computer virus or other malware that could in any way affect the operation of the Service or any related website. You may not use a false e-mail address, pretend to be someone other than yourself, or otherwise mislead us or third-parties as to the origin of any comments. You are solely responsible for any comments you make and their accuracy. We take no responsibility and assume no liability for any comments posted by you or any third-party.
15. Personal information
From time to time, there may be information on our site or in the Service that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to product descriptions, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, transit times and availability. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information or cancel orders if any information in the Service or on any related website is inaccurate at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
17. Limitation of liability
In no case shall Dreamscapes (Pty) Ltd, our directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, interns, suppliers, service providers or licensors be liable for any injury, loss, claim, or any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, special, or consequential damages of any kind, including, without limitation lost profits, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs, or any similar damages, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, arising from your use of any of the service or any products procured using the service, or for any other claim related in any way to your use of the service or any product, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of the service or any content (or product) posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the service, even if advised of their possibility.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Dreamscapes and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.
In the event that any provision of these Terms of Service is determined to be unlawful, void or unenforceable, such provision shall nonetheless be enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and the unenforceable portion shall be deemed to be severed from these Terms of Service. Such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining provisions.
20. Contact information
Email email@example.com for any further information you may require.